Pages

Sonntag, 1. November 2015

Let's revive this blog!! :-D


So yeah, it's been a very long time. I actually started blogging in 2004 or 2005. And I used to write about the things I saw, my thoughts, my adventures, just my life. But when I started working at my first job, my "bosses" told me that I wasn't allowed to have a blog anymore. Because now I was a public figure. And I was young and naive and couldn't explain to those very old fashioned men who still thought that the internet was evil, why I wanted to blog and talk about the things I thought about and share them on the internet.

It's a good thing I don't work there anymore. For many, many reasons. :-D

But somehow... well, in a way, I somehow actually lost myself when I gave up blogging. And when I started blogging again (but only because I then had an online-shop where I sold my handmade creations - thus Herbstblatt Kreationen), I wasn't really talking about my adventures or what I thought about certain things. It wasn't really a blog.

So. Here I am again. I've thought about this for a few months now. And I want to write again. Writing has always been my way of collecting my thoughts. My way of bringing order in my thoughts. And helping me to really understand what's actually going on. :-D

And yes. I am a public figure. :-D I started my Podcast on YouTube this summer. The Herbstblatt Regina Podcast. That's where I started talking about my knitting, my crafty projects, life in general, and where I shared a few of those thoughts in my head.

I like to connect. And I like to share.

So yes. Let's revive this blog. And see what I can do with it. :-D And yes, I don't care if I write about things that someone might not like to read. I'm still going to write those things. And no, this is not my diary. I actually have a prayer diary. A real one. Out of paper. That no one will ever get to read. So don't worry, I will only share what I feel is okay for me to share with you. ;-)

xoxo

Regina

PS: Yes, I am changing my blog to English. There might be the occasional blogpost in German. Just because German is a beautiful language and sometimes there aren't the right words for what I want to say in English, but they are there in German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen